How to recover from drug addiction?March 19, 2020
Innocence RecognisedMarch 24, 2020
Tackling COVID -19 circumstances
Our Valued Clients, Families, and Staff:
Given the recent outbreak of COVID-19, Anatta Humanversity aims to implement CDC and Government of India guidelines and recommendations to protect clients and staff members from exposure to the best of our ability.
Anatta Humanversity has implemented the following steps to ensure safety:
- Our facility has increased housekeeping activities, especially cleaning of surfaces that are frequently touched by multiple people, bathrooms, and areas where food is served or consumed.
- We have advised staff to prioritize their health and refrain from entering our facility if they have exhibited fever symptoms.
- All visits from family has been temporarily suspended.
- Client excursions outside have been temporarily postponed and replacement activities are being followed.
- All new clients will go through a screening process with our medical team before admission.
- Clients and staff continue to wash their hands regularly to reflect CDC guidelines.
- Our staff remains vigilant by wiping down surfaces in common areas.
- Clients have been instructed to report to medical staff any respiratory ailments , fever or difficulty of breathing Staff will take recommended precautions and to mitigate risk of further spread. It is our goal for sick clients to receive medical treatment and return to the community.
- Monitoring all COVID-19 developments, news and recommendations from our Government, medical bodies, Center for Disease Control, World Health Organization are being updated and followed to ensure that Anatta Humanversity follows current best-practices.
Anatta Humanversity will continue to serve in the field of facilitating an Alternate Life Therapy to our clients . Our clients and staff's safety and well being take priority as we continue to observe , monitor recommendations and follow guidelines as they are announced.
If you have any queries please feel free to connect on +91 99673 34000